Whether you have a long history of successful and thriving businesses under your belt or you’re a brand new entrepreneur, running a business is a lot of work. Everyone needs a little inspiration now and again when the fax machine breaks at an inopportune moment or you miss that golden opportunity that you were sure was a done deal. Here are ten awesome business quotes to help get you back on your feet and motivate you to keep striving for success!
1. Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming. –Richard Branson
2. You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong. –Warren Buffet
3. There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them. –Seth Godin
4. Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. –Will Rogers
5. To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart. –Thomas J. Watson, Sr.
6. People rarely buy what they need. They buy what they want. –Seth Godin
7. Live daringly, boldly, fearlessly. Taste the relish to be found in competition-in having put forth the best within you. –Henry J. Kaiser
8. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations. –Steve Jobs
9. The successful man is the one who finds out what is the matter with his business before his competitors do. –Roy L. Smith
10. The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can’t do. –Dennis Waitley
Inspirational quotes are a great way to help refresh your mind and set you back on track after you’ve had a setback or fallen into a rut. Why not try out some of these quotes in your office? Either on poster board or simply a post-it note, having little reminders of why you’re doing what you’re doing can help keep you motivated and inspired. You can even encourage your team to post a new quote every day or post one yourself. You’d be surprised at how a few simple words can inspire creativity and productivity in any workplace environment.