When deciding on the type of office space that is best for your company, there are lots of different options. Whether you’re looking for a large space, a small space, a long or short term lease, a good location, or a competitive price, there is something out there for every business need. However, what if you’re looking for something with a bit more flexibility? Something that doesn’t require a large initial investment or a long term lease? This is where virtual offices or “plug & play offices” can be a great option.
Who needs a Plug & Play Office?
Almost every company needs office space at some point. Whether your company is going through a growth period, or you’re downsizing, or you’re just starting out and want to establish your credibility with clients, a virtual office is an excellent place to start. Entrepreneurs and small business owners frequently make use of these ready-to-go offices because of the affordability and the flexible lease options.
What are the Advantages?
There are numerous advantages to these types of offices that make them appealing to entrepreneurs and small business owners. Here are a few of the things you get with a plug & play office:
- Fully furnished offices. No need to waste time picking out or assembling furniture.
- Business machinery such as a fax, scanner, and copier at your disposal.
- Kitchen with complimentary beverage services.
- Electricity and HVAC included at no extra charge.
- Janitorial Services provided nightly.
- Free Parking.
- 24/7 access.
- Flexible space: Use only what your company needs at that time.
- Your choice of window, interior, single, or team rooms.
- Flexible lease terms: Never be locked into a long-term, risky lease term.
Why not consider a plug & play office at Ballantyne Executive Suites to help take your company to the next level? With all the advantages and the affordable price point you’ll be happy you did.