If you’re looking for an executive suite you are going to start noticing more and more options popping up. While many of them may be viable options, we know that you’ll love your executive suite in Ballantyne and here’s why:
Ballantyne Corporate Park
Ballantyne Corporate Park was voted the #1 International Suburban Office Park in 2010 by BOMA. Some of the highlights that make it such a great place to work are:
- Lakes, Walking Trails
- Putting Greens
- Most desirable address in the Carolina’s
- Great amenity package with restaurants, golf, resorts, spas, shopping and hotels w/in walking distance.
- ¼ mile from I-485
- 15 minutes to Charlotte Douglas International
When you sign up for an executive office at YourOffice – Ballantyne you get access to everything that the corporate park has to offer, but you also get much more from us.
YourOffice – Ballantyne
- 82 offices (can accommodate anywhere from 1 to 8 users) with flexible lease terms
- Customizable Virtual Service Plans
- Lake Front/View Offices
- Flexible Lease Terms
- 2 Videoconference Rooms
- 4 Meeting Spaces (Seminar Room, Multi-Media Board Room. Multi-Media Conference Room, Day Office) offering rentals by the hour or day.
- Offices come fully furnished to suit
- Full Time Experienced, Professional Support Staff
- Best Beverage Service in Charlotte. Includes Sodas, Coffees, Teas and bottled water
- Nightly janitorial included
- All utilities included
- We are the data/bandwidth specialist. 20 MB Ethernet circuit on-site and can provide enterprise scale applications and customizable data plan with uncontested bandwidth at a much lower cost than going to an outside ISP.
- Local IP addressing
- Static local addresses only
- Wireless roaming within the Center
- Public IP Port Forwarding, Public IP routed, IP traffic source tagging.
- Contemporary Original Sculptures and Artwork throughout